Century Group is working with one of our Real Estate clients in the Greater Los Angeles Area. They are looking to hire a dynamic Office Administrator for a contract to hire position or direct hire position.
The ideal candidate is very driven with high attention to detail, be a team player and will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and move projects forward.
- Supporting the CFO and running the day to day business operations for the office.
- Lead the full accounting process for an organization of 60 employees, with revenues of up to $20 million.
- Lead the month, quarter and annual closing process, provide management with financial statements such as Balance Sheet results and Profit and Loss statements.
- Assist Management Support and general office needs.
- Maintain all files for office/accounting and management.
- Act as backup on HR tasks including payroll and new employee onboarding.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 4+ years of prior accounting experience, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment required.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks required.
- Prior experience with HR highly preferred, will train on any major HR related gaps in knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.