The Project Accountant will be focused on tracking and reporting incurred and committed costs, aiding in revenue recognition and forecasting future results for multiple contracts and projects
Reference # 35584
- Entire company is working remote, and will not be onsite in the foreseeable future. Position will start remote, however may need to spend 1-2 days/week at first for training.
- Deltek Costpoint or other project (cost) accounting systems
- 3-5+ years Project accounting /construction and inventory accounting experience
- Strong with:
- Revenue recognition knowledge/experience (will be assisting in revenue recognition and forecasting future results for multiple contracts and projects)
- Expense accruals
- Time and expenses, including subcontractor and supplier invoices, to jobs and job phases
- Billing to customers and assisting in collection efforts. They bill to multiple projects with different codes…need to be efficient and organized
- Expense allocation verification, accruals and journal entries
- Understanding of different contract types- Time & Materials, Cost Plus, Fixed Fee, etc.
- Preparing monthly reports on job performance and reconcile variances between project tracking systems