Our client, a fast growing digital marketing company, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be working closely with their VP, Controller to provide data driven analysis and recommendations to help drive the evolution of the business budgets and forecasts. This position offers a unique point of view, working very closely with leadership and cross functionally within the company. This position will lead the planning process by preparing financial forecasts and reviewing actual results to drive insights and action.
- Design, develop, implement, and improve processes related to budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, and analysis in high growth business
- Provide insightful analyses, reports, and presentations on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior executives to influence decision-making
- Lead your finance responsibilities while participating as a stakeholder in cross functional teams
- Developing long and short-term financial plans
- Driving cross-business analytic projects for the business team with financial modeling, data mining, and presentation support
- Leading ad hoc financial analyses and root cause investigation
- Managing the reporting on weekly financials and operational performance metrics
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience driving projects independently to completion from start to finish.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis
- Advanced Excel skills and strong modeling skills
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Experience with NetSuite, WMS systems, Tableau strongly preferred